Highlights Of Everest Base Camp Trek
- Breath taking mountain flight from Kathmandu to Lukla airport
- Namche Bazaar gateway to Mt. Everest
- Sherpa culuture, religion and their life style S
- View poing Synbuche
- Tengboche monastery - one of the oldest monastry in Everest Region
- Hiking in Kalapathar (5545m)
- Stunning view of Mt, Everest, Mt Lhotse and other mountains from Kalapathar.
Mount Everest is the highest peak in the world located in between the two India and China - Nepal. The height of Everest is 8,848 m above the sea level. To reach to the Everest is the dream of Many people around the World. Mountaineering is the way you reach on the top of mount Everest and another option to reach to Everest is by walking or also called trekking. Trekking in The Everest Base Camp take you to the base of Everest and Kalapahter peak that offers amazing view of Mount Everest and other great himalayan ranges. Trekking in Everest Base Camp is not as difficult as mountaineering. Trekkers can stay overnight at tea houses, no need to walk whole day, just few hours walking after you will get lunching and overnight stay facility with hot shower. And acclimatization can do while on the trek.This trek can finish 10 days to 16 days. !0 days is rush walking , 16 days allow you to enjoy the nature and get chance to close with culture of Sherpa,living style of Everest region and many more.
Everest baseCamp trekking is not like tough rating trails in Nepal. It can be done by eventhe first time trekkers, as well as the experienced trekkers will get benefitto acclimatize in the high altitude. Normally the length of Everest Base Camptrek is around 10 days to 16 days, although if someone wants to get extra moredays for acclimatization which is great idea to explore the Khumbu comfortably.
Everest base Camp trek starts from Lukla, after breathtaking mountain flight from Kathmandu to Lukal. Approx. 35 minutes. You will trek though the beautiful sherpa villages, rivers, hills and amazing himalayas views. Namache Bazar is the Gate to the Mount Everest. Generally we stay here for acclimatization. Here is the quality hotels, pops and bare around the area. If you forgeten any trekking equipment, this is the last shopping destination you can do shopping anything related to mountaineering and trekking. You will pass Dengbuche, Tengbuche and via Pheriche you will be on top Goraksheep. Form here, Hike to Base Camp and Kalapather to catch the memorable moments of your trips. Kalapather is quite higher compare to Base Camp so that visibility also the greater the Base Camp Enjoy the Sunrise and epic mountain view from Kalapather. We get back to the same way to Namchebazar and Lukal to fly back to Kathmandu.
Himalayan Smile Treks and Adventure Pvt. Ltd is one of the leading Everest trekking company in Nepal. We provide quality services in reliable price.
Short Itinerary of Everest Base Camp :
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu. Transfer to Hotel.
Day 2: Preparation of Trek. Kathmandu valley sightseeing.
Day 3: Fly Kathmandu to Lukla (2810m). Trek to Phakding (2652m)
Day 4: Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3446 m)
Day 5: Day hike to the Syangboche
Day 6: Namche Bazaar to Tengboche(3867 m).7h walking.
Day 7: Tengboche to Dingboche(4260m).
Day 8: For acclimatization you can day hike to the Chukhung Village (4730 m).
Day 9: Dingboche to Lobuche(4930 m).
Day 10: Lobuche to Gorkhashep(5140m)- Everest base camp (5364m). Return back to the Gorakhashep.
Day 11: Gorkha shep to Kalapatter(5545m). And down to the Pheruche(4230 m).
Day 12: Pheruche to Namche Bazzar. 8h walking. O/n at mountain lodge.
Day 13: Namche Bazaar to Lukla. 8h walking. O/n at mountain lodge.
Day 14: Fly back to Kathmandu.
Day 15: Extra day if incase of flight cancelation Lukla to Kathmandu. Rest day in Kathmandu. Overnight at hotel in Kathmandu
Day 16: Transfer to Kathmandu International airport for final departure
Package cost includes:
- Airport to hotel pick and drop by private vehicle
- Four night hotel in Kathmandu at three star categories in BB Plan
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing
- ·One highly experienced mountain Guide and Porter
- Accommodation food, drinks, salary, insurance, transportation of both trek guide and Porter
- Down jacket, four seasonal sleeping bag, duffel bag, Himalayan Smile Treks t-shirt, and trekking map (down jacket and sleeping bag are to be returned after trip completion)
- Group medical supplies (first aid kit)
- All necessary paper works and Sagarmatha National Park entry permit
- TIMS Card (Trekker’s Information Management System card)
- All additional government tax
- All ground transportation by private vehicle.
- ·Kathmandu/ Lukla / Kathmandu airfare.
- Kathmandu/ Lukla / Kathmandu airfare for guide.
The Package cost excludes:
- Other ground transportation
- ·Nepal entry visa fee (USD 25 for 15 days/ USD 40 for 30 days from date of issue) (You may easily get Nepal visa upon your arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu)
- Accommodation in Mountain lodge run by local people during trek
- All meals during trekking
- International air fare
- Travelers insurance
- Cold drinks (Alcohol and cold drinks)
- Boiled water, Hot shower, Mineral water, Batteries charge and hot drinks (in pot)
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu (Approx. 10-12 USD)
- Bar bills, telephone bills and other personal expenses (shopping/ laundry)
- Tips to guide and porter All expenses due to unavoidable events e.g. Personal illness, strike etc.